-
October 21st, 2002, 06:27 PM
#1
Lainbrain
Guest
I know your not around right now but I just wanted you to know how happy I am to have you back safe and sound.
I missed you soooooo much. Not to mention our monkey boy he needs his Chai Girl
Huge Smooshy Hugs [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Welcome home friend
Lain
-
October 21st, 2002, 06:30 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Where has she been then? i dont clue in much to things, welcome back anyway
[img]smile.gif[/img]
*hugs*
-
October 21st, 2002, 06:35 PM
#3
Lainbrain
Guest
Hannah
She has been away on a tour of Asia since Sept 4th
Lain
-
October 21st, 2002, 06:49 PM
#4
Twizzle
Guest
Welcome back Chai [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
*Chucks a few [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] 's at you* - use them as you see fit [img]wink.gif[/img] !!!
LMAO
-
October 21st, 2002, 06:49 PM
#5
Inactive Member
*jumps up and down like an idiot and waves a Canadian flag* WELCOME HOME CHAI! We missed you!!!!
*wants all the details*
-
October 21st, 2002, 07:09 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Welcome back [img]smile.gif[/img]
*also wants details when you get some rest*
-
October 21st, 2002, 07:11 PM
#7
Lainbrain
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
Welcome back [img]smile.gif[/img]
*also wants details when you get some rest*</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
She is out having some fun today I think that girl dosen't know the word rest.
-
October 21st, 2002, 07:20 PM
#8
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
She is out having some fun today I think that girl dosen't know the word rest.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
She'll have to sleep for two days straight [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 21st, 2002, 07:53 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Yay, I just her on MSN for a second [img]smile.gif[/img]
I wanna hear all the juicy details too [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 21, 2002 04:55 PM: Message edited by: DarrensAngel ]</font>
-
October 21st, 2002, 08:27 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Oh right! i bet that was fun! i wondered where she had gone! i hope u had fun, hun and i wanna hear what ya did!
[img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 21, 2002 05:28 PM: Message edited by: hippo girl ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks